4 04, 2016

Engage: A New Direction?

The Journey The team from Red Pill Now had an "interesting" journey to Engage when the plane carrying three of us was involved in the bombings at Brussels Airport. I have shared a detailed account of the journey and the staggeringly bad customer service provided by Delta in my personal blog at peterpresnell.com. OGS In 2010

14 03, 2016

Red Pill Now Sponsoring Engage, Eindhoven, NL – Mar 23/24, 2016

Red Pill Now is pleased to be a Platinum sponsor at this year's Engage event. Engage has grown to be the largest user group event for IBM Collaboration Software - not just Europe. This year's event is in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and is expected to attract a record 400+ attendees. The two day event is free

30 01, 2016

Connect, Connect, Connect

In 2015 it seemed like every other conference had Connect in its name. The year started with IBM ConnectEd (Orlando - Jan). This was followed by IBM InterConnect (Las Vegas - Feb), Graph Connect (San Francisco - Oct), js.connect (Atlanta - Oct), and the virtual conference Microsoft Connect(); (Nov). With so many people now having high speed Internet connectivity and larger high

17 11, 2015

Red Pill Is Presenting at ATLUG

Red Pill is pleased to be presenting at the week's ATLanta User Group for IBM Social Collaboration Products aka ATLUG. If you are in the Atlanta area please come and join us for the 54th meeting of what is now one of the longest running user groups for social collaboration. Design Matters Bob Kadrie (Creative Director,

14 08, 2015

An open letter to our friends and former colleagues recently terminated by GBS

The team at Red Pill wishes to extend our condolences to our friends and former colleagues who were recently laid off from GBS. We know this talented group will find new employment quickly, but we also want to do something to help. That is why we have partnered with MWLUG to arrange for you to

10 08, 2015

That was then, this is Now

At next week's MWLUG Red Pill will be delivering a session immediately following the OGS entitled "That was then, this is Now". It is being designed as an interactive Q&A session in which we will explore the future for Notes databases. We would like to invite members of the community the opportunity to ask questions

5 08, 2015

Red Pill @MWLUG

Red Pill is pleased to be the Corporate Sponsor for the 7th annual MWLUG conference being held at the Ritz Carlton in Atlanta August 19-21. It is still not too late to reserve a spot at what has now become the premier user group for IBM Enterprise Social Software in North America. This year’s event

18 05, 2015

Red Pill Development Solidifies Alignment with IBM Design Focus with New Hire

Earlier this years I had the chance to hear Phil Gilbert of IBM talk about the IBM Design Team. For me, and my colleague Nathan Freeman, it was one of the most insightful presentations I have heard from an IBM executive in quite a while. We were so impressed in fact, that we decided the

21 01, 2015

Lotusphere Legends

Yes, its that time of year again when the Lotus communities prepares for its annual pilgrimage to Orlando. Sadly, this is likely to be the last time anything closely resembling “Lotusphere” will be held. It is my understanding that the only reason the event is taking place at all in 2015 was a

20 08, 2014

ATLUG Summer Meeting this Thursday

The Atlanta User Group for IBM Collaboration Solutions has in next quarterly meeting on Thurday August 21 from 11:30AM to 1:30PM. This will be the 52nd meeting of ATLUG with the venue being the IBM Facility at 6303 Barfield Rd, Atlanta. The agenda for the meeting (as provided by Chairman Randy Davison) is as follows....